Bounce is a literacy tool that enables teachers/students to screenshot an entire webpage and annotate it with selection boxes with a comment feature to add context.
- Accountless access for students with the ability to add a name for student recognition
- Can share each "bounce" via link
- Simple, focused annotation tool set
- Can be used to model and teach digital literacy skills
- Limited annotation tool set
- No accounts means no saving of partially completed work
- Anonymity could enable malicious behavior if used collaboratively
- Cannot reply to comments.
- Slightly outdated aesthetic