Google Classroom is a learning management system designed to integrate seamlessly with Google Docs and Drive. It allows teachers to assign homework, easily share documents, hold discussions, and share links.
- An LMS designed for blended environments
- Works well with Google Drive and GAFE
- Familiar social media look with stream view.
- Straightforward assignments, questions (discussions), and announcement options.
- Can repost material from one class to another.
- Not as robust as a traditional LMS like Moodle, Blackboard or Brightspace.
- Gradebook only