Seesaw is a digital portfolio for students and a place to share content for teachers. It is an app/site that allows teachers to easily distribute and collect content and provides parents access to their own student’s work.
- Free (or upgraded teacher version)
- Gives voice to all students through photo, video, drawing, camera roll, writing, audio capture
- Creates student portfolio for each student
- Allows parents to see student work and to comment (voice/written) on their work
- Easily works with student google accounts (GAFE schools)
- Writing feature is not ideal for older students