In this unit "Career Prep", students will begin exploring their personality, skills, and interest to explore career choices that best fits their profile. Students will do further research on career choices and educational requirements. Students will also develop documents that will help promote and spotlight their skills and abilities.
Who Are You?
- Holland Code Quiz--Personality and Interest quiz (Realistic,Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional personality types
- Completing a "Who Am I?" document to assist students with knowing their interest, hobbies and see what other perceive about them
- Creating personality mapping
Explore Career Match
- Students explore career choices best suited from their personality quiz
- Researching the career, requirements and educational requierements
- Instructing students on "Promoting" them with resume', online video profiles or webpages