Coggle is a collaborative mind-mapping tool. It can be used to make thinking visible as students brainstorm, storyboard, map out a project, or really anything that requires the organization of an interconnected array of ideas.
- Encourages visual thinking
- Free version has valuable features
- Inability for account-less collaboration via link. All collaborators must be invited by email and they need to establish accounts to be able to edit.
- Not as friendly on mobile as it is on a laptop or desktop.
- Adding content can be tricky. Give yourself time to play around with it so that you can support students' learning of the tool.