Google Slides is a free presentation application that allows you to collaborate and create with others simultaneously.
- Provides simple, easy-to-use templates for presentations
- Can collaborate/edit with others at the same time
- Always have the latest version of the presentation
- Question feature for presenter during presentations
- Easy to share link to slides with others to follow along during class/presentations
- Easy to embed YouTube videos, images, etc.
- Doesn't have extensive animation features (like PowerPoint - though sometimes this is positive, too)
- Must have a Google Account to create slides