Pixlr Editor is a web-based photo editing application. It’s kind of like a lite version of Adobe Photoshop that is free and web-based.
- Can edit images right in my browser
- Can open images from the internet via url or from my computer.
- Has pretty robust image editing tools for a free utility (spot heal, clone stamp, lasso selection, magic wand, etc.)
- No warning/safeguard from navigating away before changes are made. No autosave feature that I can see. Really easy to lose work.
- Not a really good image hosting solution. Need to save and add to drive, lms, etc.